Maintaining a home can be hard. From roofing and flooring to windows, it’s a lot of work. It can be especially tough to tell when your windows need to be replaced, versus when they just need a little TLC. How can you tell if you need replacement windows on your Sugar Land, TX home?
Just listen to what your windows are telling you. Your windows will most likely give you clear warning signs that it might be time for a windows replacement. Do you experience any of the following?
- Difficulty opening or closing the windows.
- Drafts coming in.
- Your home was built before 1970 with single pane, lower energy efficiently windows.
- You can see that your windows have visible damage, such as water stains, chipping or deterioration.
- Your energy bills are going sky high no matter what you do.
- Experiencing too much noise pollution even when your windows are closed.
- Your furniture, carpet, or window treatments are starting to fade.
- A lower curb appeal or even home value because of your windows.
- Problems finding replacement parts for your windows.
If you answered yes to any of them, or even all of them, it’s definitely time for replacement windows. While a window replacement might seem equally overwhelming as knowing when its time for new windows, it doesn’t have to be. Especially if you choose vinyl replacement windows for your home. Vinyl windows are a great idea for almost any homeowner’s windows replacement. Even vinyl windows with the lowest quality can help with energy efficiency, easy maintenance and longevity.
Vinyl windows come in a wide range of styles, colors, shapes and sizes. You can even order customized vinyl windows for your windows replacement to get the exact look or function that you want for your home, from modern to classic and every look, shape and color in between. Some of the main benefits of using vinyl windows for your windows replacement are:
- Durability and Strength: Vinyl windows rarely splinter, peel, warp, crack, rot or split.
- Low Maintenance: You will never have to paint, sand, refinish or scrape your vinyl windows as the color is built right in.
- Easy Cleaning: Just wash vinyl windows with some soap and water every year or so to keep them looking as good as new.
- Energy Efficiency: Vinyl offers great insulation and low temperature transference.
- Low Cost: Vinyl windows often cost less than half of other window types do.
If you’ve noticed the warning signs that its time for new windows, and you’ve decided on vinyl replacement windows, all you have to do is contact Custom Windows of Texas. Located at 1291 N Post Oak Rd #100 Houston, TX 77055, we offer a wide range of Sugar Land, TX replacement windows
services perfect for your home. Please pay us a visit in person, or give us a call at (713) 864-2747 to schedule a consultation.