Slimline Vinyl Windows
Vinyl is the most common frame material today in windows, but many customers are dismayed to find that many vinyl windows have visible frames that are 3” or more wide. These heavy-looking frames change the appearance of the home and reduce the actual glass area significantly especially when they are replacing older aluminum windows. In fact, many companies cannot even install some windows in a home – like entryway sidelights or small arch windows – because their frames are so wide.
This is how a V25 Slimline Vinyl window from Custom Windows shines!
- With a profile that is only 1 ½” wide, the Slimline window maintains almost the same glass area as the old single pane aluminum frame it is replacing.
- The low profile frame creates a simple look that blends with the appearance of your home instead of detracting from the overall home’s style.
- And because the frame is so narrow, Custom Widows has the flexibility to build virtually every window on a home, regardless of size or shape.
What is the catch? Why aren’t all vinyl frames this narrow?
There really isn’t any catch which is why the Slimline window is the most popular window produced by Custom Windows!
- All Slimline windows meet the tough new 2015 Energy Star requirements for energy efficiency.
- And, while it may be slim enough to produce smaller windows, it is also strong enough to build very large and heavy windows that many wider vinyl frames cannot!
So, before choosing a window that will forever change the look of your home, take a close look at the V25 Slimline vinyl window from Custom Windows!