Energy Efficiency and Windows Related Literature
NOTE: These documents are in PDF format. You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view them. Get Acrobat Reader.
- The V46 American Series Vinyl Windows.
- The V25 Slimline Series Vinyl Windows.
- EnergyCore™ Brochure
- Safe Harbor
- Egress Window Requirements: Building codes nationally require that a person must be able to escape to the outside from any bedroom in the case of an emergency.
- Tempered Glass Requirements: Tempered Glass can be used in any window, but it is required by code in specific situations. When replacing windows, the following is a simple description of the most common conditions which require tempering.
- Energy Code Compliance Guide to Window Selection in Texas: This guide is designed to help select windows, doors and skylights that will meet the requirements of the 2009 IECC for residential buildings as it relates to Texas.
- The Lead-Safe Certified Guide to Renovate Right: Federal law requires contractors that disturb painted surfaces in homes, child care facilities and schools, built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices to prevent lead contamination.
- GUÍA DE PRÁCTICAS ACREDITADAS SEGURAS PARA TRABAJAR CON EL PLOMO PARA REMODELAR CORRECTAMENTE: La ley federal requiere que contratistas que alteran superficies pintadas en casas, instalaciones de cuidado infantil y escuelas construidas antes de 1978, sean acreditados y sigan prácticas de trabajo específicas para prevenir la contaminación causada por el plomo.