Glass Doors to let in Natural Light
Did you know that you can allow natural light through your doors and save on energy costs at the same time? From vinyl to fiberglass to clad wood, our selection of glass doors are designed to stylize your home and endure the humid Houston climate with lasting quality.
Whether you’re renovating an older home or building a new home, Custom Windows offers a wide range of doors including entry doors, sliding patio doors, and French doors. No matter which door you choose, we guarantee energy efficiency, smooth operation, and secure locking mechanisms for your benefit.
Solid or Decorative Glass Entry Doors to Beautify Your Home
The entrance of your home is the first impression that anyone will see! The team at Custom Windows is committed to working with you to design an entrance that adds beauty and security to your home.
From inscribed solid fiberglass doors to door systems with decorative glass and even art glass, the entrance to your home can be something you can be proud of for years to come!
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
Spending time outdoors is a common thread among folks in the Houston areas, especially since our weather is conducive to outdoor living almost year-round! Whether you are hosting an outdoor party or just love to dine with your family regularly on the patio, your doors are an important component of outdoor living.
Custom Windows carries a broad selection of Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, and even Moving Glass Walls from quality brands including ProVia, Sierra Pacific, NT, American Window Systems, and Glass Expanse!
Features of Our Quality Door Installation
Upgrade your home by installing a French entry door or sliding glass door by our professional installers. With over 40 years of experience and excellent customer service, our team is focused on delivering the best products in Houston, TX. Every door installation includes the following features:
- Using an improperly sized door can lead to inefficient sealing.
- Subsequent leaks compromise both the efficiency and the longevity of an otherwise excellent door.
- Our lead installers measure to ⅛” tolerances of each door frame to ensure the best fit and seal possible.
- Custom Windows starts by selecting the most efficient glass and frame material to create maximum efficiency.
- To match the efficiency of the product, our installers clean and prep the opening to obtain the best fit and seal possible.
- Our installers ensure that each door opening is plumb, square and level during our installation process to ensure a lifetime of smooth operation.
- If doors aren’t properly sealed, weather elements and moisture can break down the seal between the door and the door frame.
- Our installation team finishes every project by using quality OSI foam and QuadMAX sealants to keep the outdoors where it belongs-outside!