Broad Range of Energy Efficient Windows, Doors, and Moving Glass Walls
Every quality window or door installation starts with a high-quality product from trusted manufacturers. Custom Windows is committed to investigating and researching every product in our catalog to ensure it meets your expectations.
Our custom windows and doors not only provide energy efficiency but also provide protection from intense Houston windstorms. Unlike many other dealers who only sell vinyl windows, we offer products with all types of material such as aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass, and aluminum-clad wood. This advantage allows us to work with you on your needs instead of insisting on only one solution for your home.
Our sales process includes a FREE consultation and a customized estimate. Browse our product line or visit our local Houston showroom to find inspiration for your next remodel.
Beautify your home with window products made from a variety of materials including vinyl, aluminum, aluminum clad-wood, and fiberglass.
Whether you are looking for a decorative glass entry door or full glass sliding or french door, we can show you a range of efficient options made with vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, or clad-wood.
Moving Glass Walls
Get started on the ultimate home improvement project with a moving glass wall to seamlessly integrate your interior and exterior entertainment spaces.
Our Featured Brands Include
A Texas-based company, AWS offers a variety of vinyl windows and sliding patio doors including:
- V25 Slimline Series – A sleek, low profile frame design increasing both your viewing area and natural light. The V25 comes in three extruded colors: White, Almond, and Adobe.
- V31 Series – A narrow and low-profile frame that can be designed in a number of shapes. The V31 comes in three extruded colors: White, Almond, and Clay plus an architectural Bronze exterior available over a White or Clay interior.
- V85 American Series – Traditional style beveled profile. The V85 comes in three extruded colors: White, Almond, and Adobe. There is also a Black cap option available.
- EnergyCore Windows – Innovative AirCell™ technology for higher efficiency and added strength. EnergyCore reduces energy loss (blocks thermal conductivity) 6X better than fiberglass, 4X better than vinyl, 3X better than wood. Colors include White, Almond, or Adobe, with the option of a Bronze SuperCapSR exterior available over White or Adobe interiors.
- PD12 Series Sliding Door – To match their broad range of windows, AWS offers the PD12 sliding door with a slim frame and secure multipoint lock. The door is available in White, Almond, and Clay extruded colors with matching hardware.
With more than 60 years of experiencing building and designing custom aluminum sliders, Metal-Craft Products Company offers a number of different sliding glass doors. Top features include:
- Different Glazes – Choose from single-glazed or dual glazed sliding doors available in Mill, Clear Anodized, White Paint, and Bronze Anodized.
- Environmentally-Friendly – All products are constructed, in large part, of recycled aluminum. Recycling aluminum requires very little energy, ensuring every product is great for the environment.
Proudly made in the USA, MI offers a number of high-DP windows and doors to meet the toughest Windstorm requirements. Their selection of Impact windows and doors offer enhanced security and durable protection, especially for coastal environments. Top features of their 1600 series include:
- Multi-chamber mainframe design for superior strength and Energy-efficiency
- Warm-edge spacer system improves seal performance of insulated glass unit
- Dual-or triple-pane tempered glass with argon gas enhancement maximizes energy efficiency
- Interlock at meeting rail helps reduce air infiltration
- Heavy-duty nylon wheels, saddle sill, and aluminum track result in a smooth operation
- Raised rail protects wheels and tracks from debris
Committed to purchasing 100% of all raw materials and all window components used in the manufacturing of windows, NT Windows is committed to making products in America. As a provider of both aluminum and vinyl windows along with sliding glass doors, NT offers a number of products for your home.
Based in the hills of Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia offers a number of different replacement and energy-efficient windows and doors. Features include:
- Unmatched Security – The weakest spot for most doors is at the lock. Hitting it hard at the lock can split the wood jamb and force the door open. ProVia uses a heavy 20 gauge steel plate in the jamb at the lockset to reinforce this area, making it almost impossible to breakthrough.
- Weather Protection – The bottom of the door jambs (frame area around the door) is the area where doors will rot if exposed to weather and water. Fiberglass and steel door slabs will not rot, but a wood jamb will. Thus, every ProVia door we sell comes with their Frame Saver jamb which uses a composite material for the lowest 6” of the jamb instead of wood, and composite cannot rot.
- Water Shield – While ProVia makes a ‘standard’ sill that other dealers may offer, we configure all of our doors with their Z-AC Threshold, a step-up auto-adjusting sill. This sill has a gasket that is spring-loaded so that it compresses when the door is closed but keeps additional pressure on the seals along the bottom of the door. This helps to keep both air and water infiltration out of the home.
- Customizable Design Options – ProVia is committed to making doors individually customized for homeowners to the highest standards of durability, security, and energy efficiency in the residential market. Choose from a number of different styles, colors, decorative glasses, and lockset hardware options.
With many options to choose from, Sierra Pacific offers a variety of windows, sliding doors, French doors, Bi-Fold doors, stacking doors, lift-and-slide doors, and pivot entry doors to choose from including:
- Aluminum Clad Wood – Wood interior with weatherproof, low-maintenance aluminum cladding exterior. Total of 9 different wood species and 75 exterior finishes. Matching windows, sliding doors, French doors, and moving glass walls are available.
- H3 – With patented Fusion Technology, the H3 integrates extruded aluminum, vinyl, and solid wood into one window. It is available in multiple wood species and 75 exterior finishes.
- FeelSafe – Aluminum Clad Wood windows and doors reinforced with upgraded hardware and Hurricane-Impact Ceritifed laminated glass. Choose from a variety of 75 exterior finishes and 9 interior wood species. Matching windows, sliding doors, outswing French doors, and Bi-Fold doors are also available.
- Vinyl – Affordable high-performance windows and patio doors. Available in White and Tan, as well as 14 painted exterior colors to match the most popular colors from the alumumin clad series.