Broad Range of Energy Efficient Windows, Doors, and Moving Glass Walls
Every quality window or door installation starts with a high-quality product from trusted manufacturers. Custom Windows is committed to investigating and researching every product of our catalog to ensure it meets your expectations.
Our custom windows and doors not only provide energy efficiency, they also provide protection from intense Houston windstorms. Unlike many other dealers who only sell vinyl windows, we offer products with all types of material such as aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass, and aluminum clad wood.
Our sales process includes a FREE consultation and a customized estimate. We work closely with you to find the exact product for your unique needs. Browse our product line or visit our local Houston showroom to find inspiration for your next remodel.
Beautify your home with window products made from a variety of materials including vinyl, aluminum, aluminum clad-wood, and fiberglass.
Open up your living room with glass entry doors to fit any opening of your home. Choose from various Sliding Glass Patio Doors and French Doors styles
Moving Glass Walls
Get started on the ultimate home improvement project with a moving glass wall to seamlessly extend your interior and exterior spaces.
Our Featured Brands Include
Founded in 1947, Alside offers a full range of vinyl windows and sliding doors, designed to meet windstorm and high impact requirements, including coastal applications. Each of their vinyl windows and doors feature:
- TDI Windstorm Rating – Where most vinyl windows cannot meet these requirements, the strength of the Alside frame and design can resist wind gusts beyond that of Hurricane Category 5 winds.
- TDI Impact Rating – With their High-Performance Laminate series, Alside meets the impact requirements for added security and noise reduction.
- Designer Color Choices – Alside offers three extruded colors, as well as 10 custom finishes for the exterior and 6 wood laminate options for the interior. So no matter your style, there is an Alside window that is sure to please!
A Texas-based company, AWS offers a variety of vinyl windows and sliding patio doors including:
- V25 Slimline Series – A sleek, low profile frame design increasing both your viewing area and natural light. The V25 comes in three extruded colors: White, Almond, and Adobe.
- V31 Series – A narrow and low-profile frame that can be designed in a number of shapes. The V31 comes in three extruded colors: White, Almond, and Clay plus an architectural Bronze exterior available over a White or Clay interior.
- V85 American Series – Traditional style beveled profile. The V85 comes in three extruded colors: White, Almond, and Adobe. There is also a Black cap option available.
- EnergyCore Windows – Innovative AirCell™ technology for higher efficiency and added strength. EnergyCore reduces energy loss (blocks thermal conductivity) 6X better than fiberglass, 4X better than vinyl, 3X better than wood. Colors include White, Almond, or Adobe, with the option of a Bronze SuperCapSR exterior available over White or Adobe interiors.
- PD12 Series Sliding Door – To match their broad range of windows, AWS offers the PD12 sliding door with a slim frame and secure multipoint lock. The door is available in White, Almond, and Clay extruded colors with matching hardware.
Commercial-grade aluminum windows featuring a thermal break that separates the inside metal from the outside metal with high-density catalyzed polyurethane. Some of their features of their Polypour Aluminum Thermal Break Windows include:
- Strength – There is no denying the incredible strength that comes with the heavy-duty extruded aluminum frames featured in Don Young Windows.
- Color – Standard colors include Black, Bronze, Silver, White and Tan and use a powder coat instead of liquid paint for long color retention.
- Efficiency – Energy Star compliant dual pane insulated glass package, which combines Cardinal’s LoE 366 glass and Duralite’s butyl spacer system with argon gas.
- Security – Strong sash lock system which has passed seven different security tests against forced entry.
- Design – Single-hung, double-hung, picture, slider, casement, and geometric shapes are all available plus a variety of grid styles and patterns.
Designing and building products since 1962, Milgard offers vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass windows and doors.
- Vinyl – Offered in 3 standard extruded colors of White, Tan, and Clay plus 8 painted exterior colors.
- Style Line – Boasts narrow frames and low-profile hardware.
- Trinsic Series – Newest vinyl series and designed with a contemporary frame with clean, even sightlights.
- Tuscany Series – Milgard’s premium vinyl window series; wider frame profile mirrors the look of a traditional wood window. There is also a matching sliding patio door available.
- Quiet Line – Integrates high-efficiency dual-pane assembly with independent single pane assembly to deliver windows that block noise by 40 decibels or more.
- Aluminum – Contemporary but timeless option for your home. We currently carry the thermally broken aluminum to provide the best Energy Star efficiency to your home. Available in Clear Anodized or our top-rated Bronze Anodized colors. Matching sliding patio door is also available.
- Fiberglass – Milgard’s Ultra Series provides durable and beautiful frames for a range of windows, sliding doors, and French doors. It comes in 7 factory-finished colors with a variety of divided lite styles and patterns.
With many options to choose from, Sierra Pacific offers a variety of windows, sliding doors, French doors, Bi-Fold doors, stacking doors, lift-and-slide doors, and pivot entry doors to choose from including:
- Aluminum Clad Wood – Wood interior with weatherproof, low-maintenance aluminum cladding exterior. Total of 9 different wood species and 75 exterior finishes. Matching windows, sliding doors, French doors, and moving glass walls are available.
- H3 – With patented Fusion Technology, the H3 integrates extruded aluminum, vinyl, and solid wood into one window. It is available in multiple wood species and 75 exterior finishes.
- FeelSafe – Aluminum Clad Wood windows and doors reinforced with upgraded hardware and Hurricane-Impact Ceritifed laminated glass. Choose from a variety of 75 exterior finishes and 9 interior wood species. Matching windows, sliding doors, outswing French doors, and Bi-Fold doors are also available.
- Vinyl – Affordable high-performance windows and patio doors. Available in White and Tan, as well as 14 painted exterior colors to match the most popular colors from the alumumin clad series.