Reasons to Choose a Milgard Solution
- Experience: Milgard has been designing and manufacturing windows and doors for more than 50 years and has now has a dozen manufacturing and customer service facilities throughout the United States.
- Complete Solutions: Milgard offers 6 window and door series that range from aluminum and vinyl to fiberglass and wood, plus 3 different moving glass walls that can create expansive and stunning additions to your home.
- Dealer Certification: Unlike many companies, Milgard is very selective and authorizes only dealers who provide the highest level of customer service from initial consultation through completed installation and beyond. Custom Windows is proud to be your local Milgard Authorized Dealer!
- Installation Certification: Milgard has partnered with the industry standards group, AAMA, to provide training to installation crews on the best practices for high quality installation. This two day course is both extensive and important to ensure proper installation and sealing methods for your new windows. After all, why choose a quality window or door without knowing that it is being installed by an equally qualified and professional team? And Custom Windows has AAMA certified installation available as a Milgard Certified Dealer.
- Peace of Mind: Milgard is so confident in their products and the quality of their Certified Dealer that they offer the most comprehensive warranty in the industry. The Full Lifetime Warranty covers both Parts and Labor, with most products even covering glass breakage for life*! And best of all? If service is ever needed, it is provided by trained Milgard employees, not third parties, so you know the right parts are being properly installed!
See complete details on Milgard’s full line of products HERE or call us today!
* See Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty for details and restrictions.