Now Carrying ProVia Doors
Custom Windows of Texas is excited to add ProVia Doors to our family of quality brands! Whether you need a front entry door or a back sliding glass door, ProVia is the supreme choice for exquisite design and durability. Discover the top features of ProVia today!
The weakest spot for most doors is at the lock. Hitting it hard at the lock can split the wood jamb and force the door open. ProVia uses a heavy 20 gauge steel plate in the jamb at the lockset to reinforce this area, making it almost impossible to breakthrough.
Water Damage Protection
ProVia doors are engineered with a number of features to ensure long-term durability.
- Frame Saver: The bottom of the door jambs (frame area around the door) is the area where doors will rot if exposed to weather and water. Fiberglass and steel door slabs will not rot, but a wood jamb will. Thus, every ProVia door we sell comes with their Frame Saver jamb which uses a composite material for the lowest 6” of the jamb instead of wood, and composite cannot rot.
- Z-AC Threshold: While ProVia makes a ‘standard’ sill that other dealers may offer, we configure all of our doors with their Z-AC Threshold, a step up auto-adjusting sill. This sill has a gasket that is spring-loaded so that it compresses when the door is closed but keeps additional pressure on the seals along the bottom of the door. This helps to keep both air and water infiltration out of the home.
Customizable Design Options
ProVia is committed to making doors individually customized for homeowners to the highest standards of durability, security, and energy efficiency in the residential market. Here’s a look at some of the top different ways to choose a door to fit your home and decor.
- Styles: From full glass to solid doors without glass and everything between, there’s bound to be a door that will match your style.
- Colors: Options range from a wood textured finish with different stain finishes to a smooth finish with multiple paint options. Signet and Embarq even have multiple wood textures to mimic different types of real wood (e.g. cherry, mahogany, etc.) as well as multiple stains for each to increase design flexibility.
- Decorative Glass: Customize your door or sidelights with obscure glass, decorative patterned glass, and their exclusive line of art glass.
Lockset Hardware Options
ProVia offers a number of different hardware options to choose from including traditional deadbolt styles, triple mortise locksets for added security, digital locks, and even easy access ‘push-pull’ locksets.
Ready to make a great impression? Choose from a variety of unique entry door styles and finishes to make your home’s entrance stand out from any other.
Adding elegance and functionality to your home isn’t as hard as you might think. With a Provia French door, you can choose from a number of architectural elements to enhance your space.
Houston is home to some of the most beautiful outdoor scenery. Expand your views with a sliding patio door designed to seamlessly integrate your indoor and outdoor spaces.