It might seem counterintuitive, but if new windows and doors were on your mind for 2020, now is the perfect time for us to work together on your project. Your home should be ready to keep out the summer heat, after all! But we also understand the importance of social distancing even as restrictions relax. Here’s how we can work with you while putting your safety first.
Don’t put your home renovation on hold! Here’s how #CustomWindowsTX can still install those new windows or doors while maintaining social distance for your safety. #socialdistancing #COVID19 #coronavirus Click To Tweet
Advantages of Going Forward with Your Project
Most window and door projects may take 2 to 3 months from the time that you start planning them to the point that the project is completed, so starting now means that you will be ready to have a completed project during the summer months. And we all hope and expect to be past this phase of the virus and returning to some more normalcy later this year.
Pro Tip: Installing your new windows prior to summer will keep your energy bills down for many summers to come!
How We Can Work with You Safely
If you are a homeowner thinking of replacing your existing windows or doors, we have multiple ways to work with you safely right now:
- We can hold virtual appointments via video conference or meet at your home and do everything necessary from outside.
- Our showroom remains open by appointment only so that we can control the number of people in the office at any given time.
- We have gloves, hand sanitizer, and disposable masks available for your use.
- We disinfect frequently touched surfaces in the showroom, such as door handles and product samples.
- We check each employee’s temperature when they arrive for work every day.
We’re dedicated to providing you with a comfortable home through distributing high-quality windows and doors. And during the ongoing pandemic, we’re dedicated to keeping our clients safe and healthy.
Join the conversation to let us know how we can work with you.